Monday, November 15, 2010

Drivers Licence Question

After a vehicle falls into water, the wrong method for the driver to rescue himself is to ________.
A. Close the window to prevent water from flowing into the vehicle
B. Immediately use hand to open the door
C. Let the water to fill up the driver’s cab so that the water pressure both inside and outside is equal
D. Use a large plastic bag to cover the head and tight the neck closely
Answer:  A

Ok seriously!!!! What the heck? So the WRONG method for the driver to rescue himself is to roll up the damn window????? The WRONG method isn't to put a plastic bag over you head and "TIGHT THE NECK CLOSELY???? Lmao. See why I failed this stupid test! Oh the joy of translation. I have a hard time reading English sometimes then they go and screw me right up!!!! I will let you know how my 3rd attempt goes Friday morning at 10am.
Think good thoughts for me!

1 comment:

  1. What boggles me is that the licensing has 400 questions and they are this in depth about what you should do in unlikely situations and they are still the worst drivers I've ever seen! I bet one of the questions looks like this:

    What should you do when a pedestrian is attempting to cross the street.
    A) Stop and wait for them to cross
    B) Ignore them and keep going
    C) That's 20 points! Hit the gas and aim!

    By the way, the correct answer to that question is leave the window open and let the pressure equalize...then swim out the window. *wink*

    ReplyDelete