Thursday, November 4, 2010

Chinenglish Part #2

What prompted me to even do the post on Chinenglish was seeing the terrible signs and T-shirts people are wearing with really bad English phrases on them. One T-shirt we seen said NEW YORK SMOKING???? what the hell does that mean? I have learned that I should have a camera on me at ALL times! The best one was a little old lady all hunched over with a cane,who looked like she was 107 yrs old. She was wearing a shirt that was very bright with all kinds of glitter on it.....which was funny enough all by it self. When she finally got to where we could see the back of her shirt it said.....Bite My Ass!

Anyway since the last post with all the bad English signs was such a hit I decided to post a few more..........Enjoy! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment