Monday, November 22, 2010

Dining InThe Streets

I am about to talk about food....and this is where I miss my Dad. He was planning on coming over in October. So many times I wish he would have had the chance to come here I know he would have loved the food.Well let's be honest, my Dad loved food no matter what country it came from!

If the Chinese know how to do one thing well, it's cooking. Now I'm not going to say they eat the most appealing things but on the whole, the food is exceptional! Everywhere you go in China there are these little hole on the wall places to eat. Now I have ordered food from one of these places....that look just like this one. The food smells wonderful when you pass by, however as I was waiting I noticed there was blood on the floor and a guy working there was telling someone how he cut his finger(or so I think.... he was pointing to the band-aid) The cook was the dirtiest man I ever seen smoking a cigarette over my food. In the end I took the food home and never ate it, I was nervous. I have only been slightly sick once. I ate at a night market and the next day my stomach was tight and I was a little sick. But so far we've had no problems. One place I took a wrong turn on the way to the bathroom and ended up in the kitchen.....GOOD GRIEF!.....The bathroom was cleaner than the kitchen, but the food was really good, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment