Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Day in The Life.....Of Me!


I'm sorry my blog has not been updated lately. I have had a busy month with family visiting, first my Mom & Tom and then my cousin Brian and his wife Andreea. On top of it all I have been asked by a few parents to teach English to their children through the summer vacation. So I have started a Teaching English as a second language course, so I have some idea of what to do!  I'm thinking it will be nice to make a little cash........( my massage money) lol. I have been spending all of my free time with my nose to the grind stone.
I wanted to share with you one of my favorite moments in the day. I throw on my headphones and off I go on my daily walk or run......and this is where I go, along the river. Just up the road from our apt. These are the moments I feel I would rather be here than anywhere else in the world. This really is China through my eyes!


















2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. Sounds like a wonderful adventure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Amy! What an incredible snapshot of life there!

    ReplyDelete