Wednesday, January 26, 2011

MOVING

Just to paint a picture of the severe cultural differences. We are in the process of moving as our landlord decided  to sell our apartment. I was at our new apartment today, and the new landlord had sent some people over to take out a couple of mattresses  that were in the apartment. There was also a lady there who had just cleaned and washed the floors, this asshole.... pardon my french..... has a cigarette in his mouth and before he picks up the mattress he takes the smoke out of his mouth, drops it on my bedroom floor and steps on it..............ok I'm sorry I have to use the bad language WTF????  I mean really WTF?

Who does that? Does he do that in his own house? Oh sometimes I could just scream! But at that moment I have to tell you (it doesn't happen often)  I WAS SPEECHLESS !!!!!

1 comment:

  1. haha, yeah you can say that again...you speechless never thought I would hear that..lmao..

    ReplyDelete