Monday, March 7, 2011

I only came for meatballs

So Jaana....... (you are going to hear this name alot for the next few months) Tells me she will teach me how to make Finnish meatballs. The question then had to be asked.......Are Finnish meatballs better than Swedish meatballs? Ha Ha. I have no idea why she didn't find that funny!

Anyway, Jaana just lives in the building next to me. So off I went with my ground beef so we could start our very own little meatball factory. Meatballs turned into chocolate cake and Finnish bread......and 4 Rolaids before bed that night! So after we had finished making the meatballs Jaana's  Ayi ( this is the Chinese word for maid, actually translated it says Auntie, pronounced  I-E) starts to massage me and she does this really crazy thing with my hand and it feels like she is pulling a thread from inside my body,  through the palm of my hand. Very strange sensation! Next thing you know the Ayi asks if I want a massage, well sure why not!

In the bedroom we go and she starts taking off her pants???? well she has on long johns, then she tells me to take off my pants......and yes this is starting to sound like a boom chicka wah wah  movie......and I was starting to worry it was going to be.  I only came for meatballs! So I say, well...... I might have a hole in my under ware....... and I know she will massage  my  inner thigh.....they always do, and I can't remember when the last time I weed whacked the bikini line......she will think I am some kind of animal. So she offers me a pair of lounging pants that belong to Jaana's husband. The poor man has never met me and I am wearing his clothes. The Ayi tells me to lie on my stomach, she jumps on my back, whips up my shirt and undoes my bra...... I only came for meatballs!!!!

The massage was very good, except when she massaged my inner thigh.  I was a bit squeamish ( it hurts in that spot of virgin skin that doesn't normally get pinched) she told me it hurt because I was too big there! If my legs were small like hers and I was strong like her it wouldn't hurt! One day Jaana had been hiking in the mountains and came home for lunch to make herself some salad. She added some feta cheese to her salad, and the Ayi told her that is the why foreigners are fat.......because we eat cheese! lol. Ya gotta love the honesty!

So after all that ,I found out the Ayi used to massage and do cupping for a living and was also a cook. So she now has another job at my house 2 days a week,  teaching me to cook, cleaning and hopefully giving me a massage! Imagine........  I ONLY WENT FOR MEATBALLS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh aren't you the lucky girl...lol... I need to go there for a visit...

    Laurie...

    ReplyDelete