Tuesday, March 29, 2011

MEAT

To market to market to buy a fat pig.......except they aren't really fat! I am going to assume the are headed in the direction of slaughter? Pork seems to be the number one meat of choice here in China. If you are unsure what kind of meat it is, it is probably pork. NO it's not cat to all you comedians out there. Okay well it might be, but I doubt it. I see way too many cats wandering around for it to be cat.  However ,I have been told by some Chinese that dog is still eaten in some parts of China. These dogs are not off the street or taken from some ones back yard. They are farmed for the purpose of eating, I have also heard the same of rats and pigeons. Now I will never know the the real truth to this, I don't eat alot of meat here in China.......but what I have had has been good......so if it's dog, cat or rat.....it's pretty damn tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment