Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cupping

Ok so I have been reading alot about cupping and decided it was something I wanted to try. But push came to shove and I chickened out when asked if I wanted to do it...... I needed time to syke myself up.
So yesterday afternoon my new side kick Jaana (who is from Finland) Fins are better than Swedes by the way! Kinda like the Canadians are better than Americans.....Ha Ha......no really we think that! Ok not to piss off every American friend I have, SOME Americans.......never mind I just dug myself a hole I can't get out of!


Jaana called me yesterday and said lets go for a massage. After my first massage that left me unable to sleep on my back for 2 days, I was a bit nervous. But as Jaana would say "stop being a wussy". So off we went. They gave us a small dark room with 2 beds and a pair of damp ugly insane asylum P.J's. As you can see in the photo they are super sexy. Last massage we had 2 girls.....and they were powerful little things that left me feeling like a beaten dog. So imagine how I felt seeing 2 guys come in, and not "hot" guys either. I wish I could describe the smell that was radiating off these boys......wait I will do my best. Garlic, cigarettes , rotten breath, clammy hands and well that smell of ....I don't know dirty bum? Anyway when I had to roll on to my stomach it was no better, my  face was in the little hole and he was sitting by head, so all I could smell was feet.....dirty I have been wearing my socks for 8months smell. I was closing my eyes trying to visualize Ricky Marten ........ I mean Deane, massaging me. I would prefer the girl on girl action! ( calm down boys) when I am being massaged in my inner thigh I would prefer the girl being that close to my "cookie" not the stinky dirty boy.......not relaxing for me!

So after the 90 min fairly rough massage, I mean I like it a little rough but this was a little hardcore for me, One of the stinky boys brings in a tray of cups.......and the cupping begins! So instead of doing me first I had the pleasure to watch him do Jaana first.........this story is starting to sound like a boom chicka wah wah movie. I can assure you it was not! Watching him with the flame and the cups and the way her skin looked red and sucked up in the cup , I was secretly freaking out. Ok it was no secret, the only thing that kept me strong were the wonderful supportive words my dear friend Jaana kept saying to me "Stop being a wussy" Those were the words she kept saying as my back felt as though someone was tearing off my skin!

In all seriousness now he (stinky boy) flamed the mouth of the cup and applied it quickly to my back and then pulled it off and re applied it to a different spot. He did this a few times before he fixed it in one spot. Finally he applies the first one, the best way to describe the feeling is like an Indian rubber burn. It is a feeling of terrible discomfort, but not pain. After 3 or 4 minutes you go numb, after having the cups on for about 15mins stinky boy starts to remove them one by one. It feels like band aids being ripped off.....like the ones that were around when we where kids.....the ones that stuck to you like duct tape. Do they even still sells those anymore?

After removing the cups, stinky rubs your back really hard with oil. It doesn't feel real pleasant but I guess it's necessary. And in the end you are left with these beautiful "hickey's". I apologize for the white pastie, flabby love handles. I would not normally post pictures of myself like that, but hey it was in the name of research!

P.S. cupping is said to be good for pulling toxins the surface so you can get rid of them easier. It is good for back pain, blood circulation, colds and congestion. You can google cupping and see what it says. In China the cost is 8$ a session!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you my friend.*rolling on the floor laughing* Was I really that bad..? Supporting words..;) Oh dear. I had so much fun and I will always remember this afternoon! boom chicka wah wah..;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm learning allot. I can't wait to find out what is your favorite cut of BBQ puppy...lol

    ReplyDelete