Monday, February 21, 2011

Girl Talk.....If your a man proceed with CAUTION!

Ok so I had to pick up some feminine napkins, and seeing as I don't speak Chinese I pick the pretty packages and hope for the best!  WHAT THE SAM HELL DID I BUY?????  Ummm these are maxi pads for amazon women!

No joke, I wore  one in desperation, they go from ass crack to belly button! Why, Why ,Why would these tiny little women need something that size? I'm so confused.....I guess it wouldn't be the first time. So my dear sweet husband in his lame attempt to be funny says......."well at least if you shit yourself you'll be covered".......AWWW  Deane..... he's a keeper! lol.


 
In case you are unsure of the length in the picture, it goes from my elbow to the tip of my finger! The smaller one is REGULAR size!

1 comment: